Addressing your concerns
Making an enquiry
- To make an enquiry, please contact our department via phone, fax, email or post.
- When you call us, you will be asked for your job number or site address.
- Your call will then be placed through to the correct Client Liaison Officer who will access your job file & discuss your concerns.
- If making a written enquiry, we aim to respond to you as quickly as possible. You should receive a courtesy call shortly after we receive your written correspondence.
Inspection by a Supervisor
- Your Client Liaison Officer will discuss with you if an inspection with a Supervisor can be arranged. Should you require an inspection, it will be issued to the Supervisor who will call you directly to arrange a time to view your concerns.
- Once the Supervisor has inspected, they will confirm if we are required to carry out work at your home.
- They will complete an inspection report which you will either receive a copy of onsite, have a copy emailed to you, or a letter will be sent to you to confirm the Supervisor’s findings.
Having work carried out at your home
- If we are required to carry out maintenance or rectification work, this will be indicated on the Supervisors inspection report.
- As well as the client receiving a copy of the inspection report, a copy is also submitted to the Client Liaison Officer who will issue work orders to the specific subcontractors/companies as necessary.
- The Subcontractors/Companies will call you directly to arrange a suitable date/time to attend site & carry out the work.
- Our Supervisors are constantly on the road or conducting inspections with clients & therefore are unable to take clients’ calls throughout the day.
- Should you have any concerns please call the Supervisor’s Client Liaison Officer who will be able to take your query.
- Unfortunately, we do not have facilities to meet clients in our offices. Should you wish to speak to a representative in person regarding your concerns, an onsite inspection needs to be arranged with the Supervisor.