BGC is an employer of choice within the building and construction industry. Over 3,000 Western Australians are directly employed by BGC, making the company one of the largest employers in Western Australia. Additionally, BGC utlises the services of a pool of up to 4,000 subcontractors.
Our team culture is one that recognizes and promotes respect, recognition and celebration. BGC is committed to helping every person in the Group meet their potential and is dedicated to providing reward for effort and a positive social scene.
As a Group, we encourage and sponsor employee activities such as sporting teams and charity events, and also hold our own regular team and social events.
We also encourage team participation in local events, with the purpose of building team relations and raising money for important causes. Recently, we have supported the following events and organisations:
- Ride to Conquer Cancer - October 2012, WA
- City to Surf - August 2012, Perth
- Australia's Biggest Morning Tea - May 2012, Perth
- Royal Queensbury Challenge White Collar Boxing - May 2012, Perth - raising money for ToyBox international children's charity
- Movember 2011 and 2012 - raising money and awareness for mens health
- Northern Men's Shed - Perth, WA
BGC Staff Benefits
As part of our committment to our dedicated team, we have also created the BGC Staff Benefits portal - designed to feature all of the special offers and salary packaging available to members of the BGC team. We have curated deals with a variety of lifestyle, financial and retail institutions, including BankWest, Next Generation Health Clubs and vehicle discounts from the AHG group. It's just one of the ways that we show our team how much we appreciate their hard work and committment to BGC. Visit the website.